The CMSNP database integrates the following datasets:
- A total of 5,499,542 SNPs dataset
- Structural Variations (SVs) dataset
- OMIM-associated orthologs in macaque genome from NCBI
- Known macaque microRNAs dataset from Sanger MiRBase (Release 12.0)
- Macaque Reference genome dataset (rheMac2) from UCSC database
- All known macaque gene and transcript dataset from ENSEMBL Biomart database (Release 51)
- Promoter,synteny and evolutionarily conserved regions (ECRs) datasets from ECRBase
- Drug targets-related proteins from DrugBank database
Here we employed the GBrowse module and related plugins in the Generic Model Organism Database (GMOD) to display our datasets. Refer toCMSNP Gbrowse for details, where all public datasets can be downloaded in GFF3-formatted files.
Meanwhile, all the SNP and SV datasets can also be obtained through the download webpage.
The frequently asked questions of how to effectively use the CMSNP database have been listed in the FAQs webpage.
If you have any other questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org